Hey guys. Today we'll first be covering the RPM80 Pro Kit by SMOK. If you are looking for a high-quality mod pod kit, it will be a good choice. Here we go!
SMOK RPM80 Pro Kit enhances SMOK's most powerful portable vape pod system, the RPM80, with the added versatility of a single 18650 battery supply. It features a 0.96" TFT display, compatibility with both the SMOK RPM Coils and SMOK RGC coils, and the intuitive SMOK IQ-80 chipset. Also, it can fire up to 80W of power and features a TFT color screen, which accurately displays all your crucial vaping data, just like your favorite box mod would. Wattage, resistance, voltage, battery level and a puff counter are all clearly displayed. The IQ-80 Chipset also provides quick 1.3A onboard charging as well as a rapid 0.0015s firing speed. The device also includes a complete suite of safety features.
Included with your RPM 80 Pro you'll find two separate side-fill pods with pre-installed coils. The RPM80 RPM Pod features a 5ml eliquid capacity and is compatible with the entire RPM coil series and includes a 0.4 ohm RPM Mesh Coil. Also packaged with the device is a 5ml RPM80 RGC pod, which utilizes the RGC Coil series powered by nexMesh technology and comes equipped with one 0.17 ohm RGC Conical Mesh Coil. This two pod combo gives you the ability to choose from a huge variety of different coils in mesh, conical mesh, ceramic, quartz, and standard configurations to satisfy both sub-ohm DTL and high-resistance MTL vapers.
Where to buy: https://gearvita.id/
1. 3000mAh built-in battery with 80W max output
2. 5ml pod cartridge with top filling design
3. Two types of pod: RPM80 RGC Pod, RPM80 RPM Pod
4. One pod takes all RPM40 coils
5. 0.96-inch colorful display
6. IQ-80 Chip ushers the new pod mod era
7. Transparent e-juice window
8. Multiple protections: Intelligent Atomizer Recognition, Puff Monitoring System, 10 Seconds Cut-Off, Short Circuit Protection, Over-Heating Protection, Low-Battery Warning